Re: [Sc-devel] scons issue for 3.2

Great.

This is with Fedora 7.  The patched SConstruct installs fine.  And
-c's fine also

Ive only tested with temporarily removing /usr/bin/pkg-config during
-c stage.  Since SC3 dependencies are shared with very many other
audio-packages i havent tried really erasing any of these to see what happens.

So, OK to commit from here.