Re: [Sc-devel] SC3.2 RC 3 and SC 3.2

A preferences panel would definitely be handy (recommend we use SC
GUIs to create it, even if called from Mac's special menu item, so can
use same GUI in all platforms). It's too late to add it to 3.2, but
let's put it on the list for 3.3...

Still not clear on whether changing the location of the startup.rtf
(on mac) is sensible right now. The change to allow default recordings
dir to be configurable is safe, I think, so will commit.

Dan