Re: [Sc-devel] SC3.2 RC 3 and SC 3.2

Josh, I was going to write the same.
Menu-->Preferences and you set all the folder stuff etc

(my vote for this)

Best

-a-

On 2 Feb 2008, at 18:31, Josh Parmenter wrote:

I'm just quickly glancing at all of this... but it appears to me that
it is time to make use of the good old "Preferences" menu option. As
someone mentioned earlier, if these were all env vars that could be
have a default (and that default appears in preferences), then a user
can change them, and these can be saved to a pref file.

On Linux, I would assume that a user setting env vars shouldn't be a
problem.

Windows??? Do you you have preferences there? Or maybe Steve Ballmer
would be able to tell us where he thinks these must go??? :)

Then, maybe the defaults can be tuned to the operating system.

Josh