Re: [Sc-devel] Quarks.gui

What's the current thinking on the Quarks GUI for 3.2?

On my OSX PPC, the current version (At revision 7195) is very erratic when moving back and forward to next / last pages (the list disappears altogether sometimes, ditto the required buttons etc.)

If others can reproduce the problems above with the old/current version, it would seem it isn't doing what it should be, and wouldn't be great news for 3.2.

Has the version with scroller been sufficiently tested to go in?

Tom