Re: [Sc-devel] SC3.2 RC 3 and SC 3.2

I'm just quickly glancing at all of this... but it appears to me that it is time to make use of the good old "Preferences" menu option. As someone mentioned earlier, if these were all env vars that could be have a default (and that default appears in preferences), then a user can change them, and these can be saved to a pref file.

On Linux, I would assume that a user setting env vars shouldn't be a problem.

Windows??? Do you you have preferences there? Or maybe Steve Ballmer would be able to tell us where he thinks these must go??? :)

Then, maybe the defaults can be tuned to the operating system.

Josh