Re: [Sc-devel] SC3.2 RC 3 and SC 3.2

actually I'm not even using the ~/scwork/startup.rtf at all

I load my own startup from my own document directory:

Felix-initClass {

Document.dir = "~/Documents/SC3docs";

StartUp.add({  "startup.rtf".loadDocument;  });

}

for these wesleyan lab accounts you should/could do the same thing.

just let the startup file be shared and let it do the default (or nothing).

for anything personal, add or run your own startup file.

so I guess I'm in support of {App support dir}/startup.rtf