Re: [Sc-devel] SC3.2 RC 3 and SC 3.2 [was Re: APF fix]

if next release candidate this Sunday, how about Sunday 10th as testing deadline?

Barring any major issues, in effect this Sunday's release is the one we go for, because there won't be any time for further release candidates!

We need SC3.2 settled in order to check book code, including additional contributions for the DVDROM outside of chapters. The 10th Feb is already way too late for our peace of mind ; )

best,