Re: [Sc-devel] scons issue for 3.2

I think Marije is saying that it fails when uninstalling if you do not
have the dependencies, which certainly makes no sense.

Eg: uninstall libsndfile. Now run scons -c install, and it will fail.
It should not matter if libsndfile is there or not to uninstall.

I'm looking into this, thankfully scons is python so it shouldn't be
too much of a big deal I hope.

John