Re: [Sc-devel] scons issue for 3.2

Hi,

unfortunately i haven't been very active about the supercollider package
for a few months already. actually, it was removed from unstable
yesterday, because of several long standing release critical bugs.

i'd be happy to help on this packaging work though, and i do plan to
update the package sometimes soon, hopefully within next week. i am now
off for the week end, but anyone interested in this issue, please
contact me!

thanks, Paul