[Sc-devel] SC3.2 RC 3 and SC 3.2 [was Re: APF fix]

I don't think there is anything wrong with one more RC. The changes in SVN are mostly fixes. I'll apply the APF fix as well, and add in an APF and Harmonics helpfile this afternoon (took a bit to really see what Harmoncis can do!).

In talking with Scott, I am also going to update the tour of UGens. I think we can have RC3 ready by Sunday night. SInce a deadline seemed to work last time, how about if I saw I will package RC3 at 5:00 Sunday. Then, I think SC 3.2 should be out early next week (Tuesday or Wednesday).

What do you all think?

josh