Re: [Sc-devel] scons issue for 3.2

Thanx for this; just want to mention that it will not fix the packaging bug. If someone (please!) can help here I do have a person (not active on this list) who is willing to help with a proper packaging for debian/ ubuntu. Unfortunately he is not able to fix the borg'd SConstruct file (why are we using this and not a proper makefile which is absolutely standard on linux?)

just to mention
regards
Till