Re: [Sc-devel] scons issue for 3.2

John,

The main issue is that (apparently) the SConstruct is created in such
a way that it's not ideal for debian packaging. Discussion here:

http://www.nabble.com/-PROPOSE--adding-automatic-debian-package-building-to-SConscript-to13920580.html

SuperCollider builds and runs fine on Linux, so the main issue is
reworking the SConstruct, but I'm not personally sure how to go about
it...

Dan