[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [Sc-devel] scons issue for 3.2

This is dragging on a bit, sorry Marije, I know you've had all sorts of computer issues and just moved country...

We've been waiting on some Linux testing for a month now; any other Linux developers at all out there who can help make sure the Linux build is OK? Stefan?

We will try to take the most stable versions we can get of everything, but we're now finalising chapters and trying to move towards completion. btw, if you're one of the chapter authors still with work outstanding, we need it last month. As in, December, not January as of seven minutes time ; )


On 31 Jan 2008, at 21:19, nescivi wrote:


I'd like to remind that as long as the SConstruct is not fixed, I
don't think it is a good idea to put out the final release.

I'm really sorry, since I understand the pressure to make a release,
on the other hand, it would not be cool to have a separate stable
release for Linux and OSX, that is compatible with the book,
especially not if the version is supposed to be on the DVD.

However, I will not be able to work on fixing the problem, before the
second week of February.

Sc-devel mailing list