Re: [Sc-devel] scons issue for 3.2

This is dragging on a bit, sorry Marije, I know you've had all sorts of computer issues and just moved country...

We've been waiting on some Linux testing for a month now; any other Linux developers at all out there who can help make sure the Linux build is OK? Stefan?

We will try to take the most stable versions we can get of everything, but we're now finalising chapters and trying to move towards completion. btw, if you're one of the chapter authors still with work outstanding, we need it last month. As in, December, not January as of seven minutes time ; )

best
Nick