Re: [Sc-devel] Harmonics

In a discussion about collections actually.

S.

On 31 Jan 2008, at 12:35, Josh Parmenter wrote:

Sure... I can do that in a couple hours.

Scott - how is it mentioned?

Josh

On Jan 31, 2008, at 9:12 AM, Scott Wilson wrote:

Can someone add a help file for this? It's mentioned in one of the
chapters I'm editing so would be good to have it in.

“Every composer – at all times and in all cases – gives his own
interpretation of how modern society is structured: whether actively
or passively, consciously or unconsciously, he makes choices in this
regard. He may be conservative or he may subject himself to continual
renewal; or he may strive for a revolutionary, historical or social
palingenesis." - Luigi Nono