[Sc-devel] scons issue for 3.2

Hi,

I'd like to remind that as long as the SConstruct is not fixed, I
don't think it is a good idea to put out the final release.

I'm really sorry, since I understand the pressure to make a release,
on the other hand, it would not be cool to have a separate stable
release for Linux and OSX, that is compatible with the book,
especially not if the version is supposed to be on the DVD.

However, I will not be able to work on fixing the problem, before the
second week of February.

sincerely,
Marije