Re: [Sc-devel] APF fix

Dan, 'Click' ...

Since I haven't heard anything else about this, do you feel it is okay to commit? I can make a helpfile also.

josh

On Jan 30, 2008, at 2:59 AM, Dan Stowell wrote:

2008/1/30, Click Nilson <clicksonnil@xxxxxxxxx>:

Never heard of APF before, and there's no help. What's it supposed
to do?

all pass filter I assume.

Let me know, and I can commit before the final 3.2 rolls out.

Remember that the final 3.2 may already be out ;)

In practice though, if we're finalising the volume slider and a few
other tweaks, there probably will be a R2. Would be good if we could
settle soon though so as to have a final further testing period.

I'm trying to be really explicit about the RC process so that people
understand it. (Not saying Josh doesn't understand it, just that we're
all a herd of cats.)

I think it's quite likely that the devs will collectively "vote" for a
second release-candidate. However, none of the issues that have come
up yet have been real showstoppers, so we'll have to discuss, maybe at
the end of this week?

Sc-devel