Re: [Sc-devel] noise of Saw and Pulse

Thanks Dan.

I stupidly missed that there is another variable.

	unit->m_y1 = ZIN0(1) - 1;
	unit->m_phaseoff = (int32)(ZIN0(1) * (1L << 28));

This works fine.

There are still some noises at high frequency or one-sided width.
But almost of these are caused by decrease of amplitude.
So I think this is not matter of initialization.

Hisao Takagi