Re: [Sc-devel] Function:freqscope

Hi Sciss

that's bad because you cannot have several scopes for different
busses any more.

I can see this is a limitation. On my machine running one scopewindow is 100 % CPU
so having more is not a realistic possibility.

There are ways around this of course. Do you have a suggestion?
I can think of a few ways but they are all a bit dirty.

thor

anyway, some stuff is not too beautiful in the current (J)
SCFreqScope. the class variable server for example doesn't make too
much sense. a server argument like in Stethoscope would be much better.

ciao, -sciss-