Re: [Sc-devel] Function:freqscope

Hiho,

On Jan 30, 2008 7:21 AM, thor <th.list@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I only had to add this method below the Function:scope method
>
>  freqscope {
>  this.play;
>  FreqScope.new;
>  }
>
> Is it okay to commit this? Or some better ideas of how to implement?
>
> (I'd add this as well for Server. For Bus, I'd have to add an inBus_ method
> for FreqScope
> which is simple as well)

It does throw a warning right now at startup:

WARNING: FunctionDef contains variable declarations and so will not be inlined.
   in file '/Common/GUI/SCFreqScope.sc'
   line 209 char 86:
  			var rect, scope, window, pad, font, freqLabel, freqLabelDist,
dbLabel, dbLabelDist;•
  			var setFreqLabelVals, setDBLabelVals;

sincerely,
Marije