Re: [Sc-devel] 3.2 release help (argh) was [Re: 3.2 RC cutoff time [was Re: Quarks and svn]]

Many thanks Josh,

Before we announce to the world (sc-users)... Nick, Dan, Scott... anyone else who may be interested, take a look at the .zip files, and make sure everything looks fine to you.

just one immediate issue or two; i assume the build you put up is r7145?

on class library compilation I get:

compiling dir: '/Volumes/data/SuperCollider/SuperCollider3/build/ SCClassLibrary' Open ended string ... started on line 120 in file '/Common/Quarks/ QuarkSVNRepository.sc'

seems to be due to a rather complex nested string expression...

library compiles, but a bit distracting.

I get the same with the version you've zipped. Also the 'could not connect socket' message always appears.

Aside from that, looks good; like how you've included the source. I note though that quarks (7.5MB) and sc3-plugins (10 MB) are seriously bulking out the package. Could we have a simple minimal download of the application, with a separate package of optional extensions to download? Just to keep download sizes down for the beginner?

best
Nick