Re: [Sc-devel] 3.2 release help (argh) was [Re: 3.2 RC cutoff time [was Re: Quarks and svn]]

OK- Scott gave me magic powers.

3.2 RC1 is up at SF. BUT, I can't alter the supercollider.sourceforge.net page.

Since this is a RC, I left 3.1.1 visible.

Before we announce to the world (sc-users)... Nick, Dan, Scott... anyone else who may be interested, take a look at the .zip files, and make sure everything looks fine to you.

Dan - can you update the main sf page?

Then, I'll let the rest of you decide who would like to announce on sc-users ... I'm off to bed, and hope to see a message in my inbox in the morning :)

Josh