[Sc-devel] 3.2 release help (argh) was [Re: 3.2 RC cutoff time [was Re: Quarks and svn]]

Hmm... it doesn't appear that I am able to add a release to the SF SuperCollider project... the options just aren't there for me!

So... I will upload the RC1 build and source somewhere... can someone with release permissions please upload and announce? They are at:

Also, I have included a Extensions_README, but don't know what to say about Linux or Windows... I can add this file to the main project if other think it would be useful... but perhaps this should be more of a post 3.2 discussion.

Thanks ...

Josh