Re: [Sc-devel] 3.2 RC cutoff time [was Re: Quarks and svn]

Hi Josh,

 I now see:
WARNING: FunctionDef contains variable declarations and so will not be inlined.
   in file '/Common/GUI/PlusGUI/Control/ServerPlusGUI.sc'
   line 220 char 22:
  var volSpec, cpVol;•
  var volumeSlider, volumeNum, muteButton, muteActions, volController;

 Maybe that should be restructured - bad for our cred to have warnings in the release;)

RJK