[Sc-devel] isochronous beats.

I know some of you like the quant thing, but it's hardly the most general timing representation (resting on isochronous beats does not cover all of the world's music, let alone new musics...). No problem with the arguments, but I do have a problem with the quant=1.0 default.

Well, the beats in a TempoClock are not necessarily isochronous. You could have a pattern do something like:

Pbind( *[type: \rest, tempo: Pseq([1, sqrt(2)], inf), dur: 0.5) to get that funky Balkan beat....

RJK