Re: [Sc-devel] Quarks and svn

Cool. I'll add the hook into quarks then.

the other thing we discussed but didn't come up with a full solution for SC to declare its architecture.  this would allow quarks to download a binary if the architecture matches.

maybe I should just do it for mac ( 'ppc', 'intel' ) since I'm no expert in linux architecture/build issues.

also how about Main.os  returns  'OSX','Linux','Windows'
so people don't continually write

thisProcess.platform.class == OSXPlatform