Re: [Sc-devel] Server windows

On Jan 27, 2008, at 6:27 AM, Julian Rohrhuber wrote:

There are cases where there is only a single user for a remote
server. Volume adjustment might be very useful there. So it could be
an option to have a volume slider on a remote server window (default
false).

I see you've committed a new variable to server options for this. But, it occurs to me that you might sometimes want to have a local server object that doesn't have the ability to put a volume control in the window (if the volume is being controlled remotely).

It's lunchtime for me here... anyway, is this something we need to support, or should we just assume that a server object pointing to a local server should always have a volume slider?

hjh

: H. James Harkins

: jamshark70@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

: http://www.dewdrop-world.net