Re: [Sc-devel] 3.2 packaging

OK... Doing Scott's suggestions would be great, but my know how in the PackageMaker system is limited at best, and I believe all of that would have to be done as a BASH script. Reading it in English was difficult enough (following all the logic of how things would be put where and if). So, here is what I will do for TODAY:

Package SC's latest SVN, quarks and sc3-plugins.
These will be installed in /Applications
I will make a README that explains where the quarks and sc3-plugins goes.

We can then work on the rest for a future release. It would be nice, but I don't have the chops to do it quickly. If someone else DOES have the chops and can write a BASH script to do all the things Scott noted today, then I would say go for it. An RC would be a nice time to try this type of thing out. But if not... let's wait.

I can have a package together to put things in /Applications later this morning. Do I have write permissions on the sourceforge site to upload 3.2? Or does Dan have to do this?

Best,

Josh