Re: [Sc-devel] 3.2 packaging

On 27 Jan 2008, at 06:53, ronald kuivila wrote:

Hi all,

On this subject, would it be sensible to turn the 3.2 source into a separate project? (This would be to enable maintenance bug fixes on 3.2 after further development resumes.) Or would this just be a can of worms?

RJK

I suppose the thing to do would be to make a branch. I agree with Nick that 3.2 needs to be sorted soon, but based on our experience with 3.1, because of the intensity of development maintenance fixes do seem likely to be necessary.

S.