Re: [Sc-devel] 3.2 packaging

On the 3.2 finalisation front; I think we're in a testing phase already, and waiting on Linux tests in particular? Are there any other Linux savvy developers who can confirm the build, if Marije is kept waiting for her new computer?

I assume there are no major further changes planned in the coming weeks, so we can concentrate on getting a really solid 3.2?

The Thread help file is still threadbare; I'm sure there are other help files we could also tidy up if we try to consolidate without breaking anything.

best,
Nick