Re: [Sc-devel] Server windows

On Jan 26, 2008, at 11:15 AM, Julian Rohrhuber wrote:

the situation I have in mind is several computers using the same
server, as it is common practice in network music.

Aah... finally, I get what you are talking about. sorry about that! Yes, I think James H's solution makes sense.

Anyone else have a suggestion? If not, James, do you want to commit the change?

Best,