Re: [Sc-devel] 3.2 packaging

hi josh,

if you plan to include SwingOSC, could you please wait a few more hours. in my perfectionist brain i just discovered a more elegant way over JavaObject.newFrom and i'm changing the two or three occurences of that in my chapter, so i'm going to upload a SwingOSC v0.59 tonight that is practically the same but with that new shortcut.

thx, -sciss-