[Sc-devel] 3.2 packaging

Hi all,

I have some time tonight and tomorrow, and was going to look into building a package for 3.2 Besides the basic program... I was thinking of including:

if it doesn't exist, optionally create ~/Application Support/SuperCollider  (and Extensions)
optional install of quarks (placing the files in ~/Application Support/SuperCollider/quarks)

optional install of sc3-plugins (placing the files in ~/Application Support/SuperCollider/Extensions)

including the latest SwingOSC

can anyone think of anything else the installer should do?

Best,