Re: [Sc-devel] Server windows

On 23 Jan 2008, at 15:19, Julian Rohrhuber wrote:

the long discussion we had about the server boot status being
recognisable also for colour blind is forgotten?

Yes, I'm sorry to say. I don't think I ever read that discussion.
I searched for it, but cannot find anything on this topic.

On the other hand, now we are not dependent on the color of
the word "localhost".  The colorblind can read these words
instead : "inactive", "booting" and "running". I would think this
immensely increases the usability for the colorblind.

somehow the font looks looks inconsistent.
why not make it two lines with three values in a larger font?

Ok. I'll look into that

thor