[Sc-devel] Server windows

Hi Josh and all

The new volume and mute is great! How nice to be able to just mute
when someone shouts at you "Could you please lower that noise" and
you didn't hear, so you just Mute and ask "say again?" without having
to kill the synth !!!

I did a bit of cosmetics on the server window for myself and I'm attaching the new file here to see if you think this is good for 3.2. I thought they
were looking a bit clunky. I did almost nothing, just changed the font
and sizes of things. A made the colors less strong.

Hope you like it.
thor