Re: [Sc-devel] [windows] Two new win2k bugs related to soundfiles and buffers

Hello,

Not sure if this has been addressed or not yet, but Buffer.read was
not working for me on XP either. I fixed it by downloading the latest
version of libsndfile (1.0.17) and recompiling with it. This may also
fix the first issue, as the bug was causing incorrect info to be
returned by sf_open.

Not sure what version is in the svn, but the filesize is slightly
different so it may be an older one.

John