Re: [Sc-devel] windows port broken by patch for gcc string constants

Weird, just updated and compiled without problems here.

Any compiler flags?

Chris

On 21 Jan 2008, at 11:44, Dan Stowell wrote:

The title was entirely wrong and this is fairly urgent so I'm sending
with a suitable title:

Oh sugar. Looks like the patch from Tim Blechmann to update string
constants from "char*" to "const char*" has broken the windows build.
Sorry all.

Any recommendations on what's best to do? Could try and update the
windows source to match (although I can't test it myself); or revert
the patch; or introduce a platform-dependent macro to define string
constants. Thoughts? I know nothing about how the windows compiler
could/should handle the change.

Dan