Re: [Sc-devel] SC3.2 deadline approaching

Hi all

I'd be very happy to have these in the distribution and serving as the 'official best practice' way to make a help file.

Ok, if we're not worried about bloating, I vote for that as well then.
I think it encourages... nay forces ... developers to use it.

This would go a long, long way to creating uniformity in the doc (one of the advantages of an autodoc solutions) without losing any of the advantages of the current version.

Please, let's include them rather than make them a Quark! :-)

Andrea will be happy not to have to use SVN : )

A remaining question is that the Helper documents EVERY method in a class.
It will take a developer ages to fill in all the required information to complete the helpfile,
and (s)he will be dead of boredom half way down the page.

Will we not have to accept that the developer deletes some of what the Helper generates
(all kinds of methods that are not interesting to document) and just fills in the crucial stuff?

thor