Re: [Sc-devel] [windows] server not starting with latest source

that means all the communication back from the server isn't working. i have seen that problem a long time ago on a windows computer (with an old psycollider). i bet it's a problem with some network or firewall settings.... sorry, can't help more.

ciao, -sciss-