Re: [Sc-devel] quarks first time checkout

OK, I have committed this. (svn rev 6915, plus a bit earlier I added
the String:runInTerminal command.)

It makes a very obvious difference to how quarks runs. On OSX (not on
other platforms) all quarky-svn commands are launched in Terminal
rather than run internally.

I like this actually. Apart from getting over the certificate issue
(touch wood!), it's quite nice that you get a single self-contained
terminal window in which the updating is logged. But let me know what
you think.

I made a blanket change (i.e. to all quarky-svn commands) rather than
trying to come up with some clever scheme to detect first-timers. I
think this is a fairly robust way to do it but I'm open to subtler
approaches if people come up with them.

Dan