[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Sc-devel] Murphy's law and 3.2 release TODO
Murphy's law hit me hard this time... my laptop died about two weeks
ago, which means that I won't be able to work on things on the road,
as I planned to... nor will I be able to test things on Linux, until I
get a new machine (hopefully somewhere in the 2nd week of january).
Here was my TODO list for Linux issues, in case anyone wants to take over...
- -c function of SConstruct (this is broken at the moment, since it
tries to do the configuration and fails to find things, even though it
should. I have no idea what could be the problem).
- libscpluginsextra (containing common source files for both UGens
included in distribution, as well as those in sc3-plugins; see
discussion on this a while ago)
- debian SConstruct (refinement of the patch submitted earlier; proper
control file and dependencies and so on)
- configurable user support dir (instead of
$HOME/share/supercollider/), this requires definition of a DEFINE in
SConstruct and changes in a source file in common.
- extension of ScelDocument functionality (I started on .string, but
there are some issues with asynchronisity, which prevents a complete
compatibility with CocoaDocument).