Re: [Sc-devel] Modifying Main:run to run run.rtf in analogy to startup.rtf

ApplicationBehavior -  startup {

platform.makeServerWindows

}

the linux one I think doesn't make windows.

LinuxPlatform - makeServerWindows { }

actually at the moment linux does not do any of this:

Document.startup;

// make server window

//Server.internal.makeWindow;

//Server.local.makeWindow;

this.loadStartupFiles;

anyway, let's wait until we see what those guys came up with.

no point discussing it too much right now.