Re: [Sc-devel] Modifying Main:run to run run.rtf in analogy to startup.rtf

I think the "delegate" class is a good idea.

You talked about the server windows. Before it was very easy to comment those
out in the Main class. Now you have to look for the class (what's it's name...???) from
within Main, then Platform, then giving up and going into Finder to browse SC's class
system to stumble upon a class called OSXPlatform (on my system). It's not as straight
forward as it used to be.

Would your "delegate" class simplify this process?

thor