Re: [Sc-devel] Modifying Main:run to run run.rtf in analogy to startup.rtf

Certainly, the default ApplicationBehavior (or whatever its called, this delegate class that I was discussing) would do exactly what is currently done: load the start up file(s), make server windows etc.

I could subclass that and override to customize the startup.

so it would not forgo it, just enhance it.

I use Main-run to open a menu
Main-run {
  Felix.menu;
}

the idea behind a delegate is that all of the application behaviors are in a single class and you can clearly see what the original behavior is and override the methods you want to.