Re: [Sc-devel] [approve] asBoolean

The only thing that makes me wonder about this is the existence of Boolean:binaryValue. This makes me think that it would be intuitive if 0.asBoolean == false. But another solution would be a separate booleanValue method.

ok, booleanValue is better.

0 -> false
Object -> true

Don't know what's best...