Re: [Sc-devel] another dev task before 3.2

It looks like the file primitives are smart enough to convert slashes for you.

But in the current code, if you do something like this in Windows:

PathName(Object.filenameSymbol.asString).pathOnly

You get zippo because Object.filenameSymbol has backslashes but
PathName looks only for forward slashes. That kind of thing is
platform-specific coding that we should avoid..

hjh

--
James Harkins /// dewdrop world
jamshark70@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx