Re: [Sc-devel] Modifying Main:run to run run.rtf in analogy to startup.rtf

sure, I'd love to take a look whenever you finish.

to my mind it sounds much simpler to have a single class that handles all of the default application behaviors, and then let people subclass it to customize.  then you can see in one file how you have your app set up.

it sounds harder to figure out where a given "feature" was inserted into StartUp and then how to disable it.  are you supposed to go delete it out of the StartUp stack?

anyway, I'll check it out when you get around to posting it.  I'm sure its an improvement.

-cx