Re: [Sc-devel] Modifying Main:run to run run.rtf in analogy to startup.rtf

agreed, I also have a problem with OSXPlatform-startup making two little server windows that I don't use.
So I always have to comment those out.

I propose a delegate object.

so all of the things that Main does would be done by

a Personalisation

or something with a more clever name.

we could then subclass that and over ride any methods we want to.

Main-initClass would search to see if a class was defined.
maybe just find the first subclass of Personalisation if one exists.
else create the delegate as a Personalisation.

Main-run {
   delegate.run;
}

Main-stop {