Re: [Sc-devel] Yo sciss! Changes needed for JStartRow

hi james,

you seem to have an older SwingOSC version. I have removed JStartRow a while ago because now StartRow should behave well with both CocoaGUI and SwingGUI (I hope).

I'm in a big stress right now getting the text done + additionally i'm away a few days with probably bad e-mail access. I hope i find some time to look at it.

If you manage to compile it, i suggest you check against the SVN version of SwingOSC (the beta of 0.57 which will be the base of the book / corresponding to SC v3.2)...

ciao, -sciss-