Re: [Sc-devel] Helper classes

Another option would be like before

(
Help.makeHelp(undocumentedObject, path)
)

but where default path is inside Help folder. The risk of overwriting something is really only limited to Help.html.
Or maybe a myHelpFiles folder could be added somewhere (e.g. in the Help folder, it would work like the recordings folder).
(Or maybe it's nil and if you don't provide path SC raises an error)

So  with
Help.makeHelp(undocumentedObject, path)

you create a file. Is Document multiplatform? In that case the makeHelp method includes Document.open(path), otherwise
it's easy to reopen the generated file e.g. in macosx with cmd+D (assuming that path is in an accessible folder).

This would discard the prompting mechanism. It's cleaner , maybe?

Best

-a-