Re: [Sc-devel] Helper classes

Hiho,

I am not sure whether I mentioned this somewhere in the discussion and I am still setting up a new computer before I can properly look at things again...

but is there an option to save directly as a File in this class, instead of letting a Save As dialog pop up? Since the latter won't work on Linux...

sincerely,
Marije